Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Random acts of Kindness, Best South Swell in Years

Random acts of kindness: I will be forever grateful to the surfer that gave me his leash after mine broke on my first takeoff attempt. He just paddled up to me and said: "I'm going to give you my leash, I had enough waves for today". That just blew me away. He saved my session and I ended up getting lots of waves like this one. I promise to pay it forward. Mahalo!



This video shows the board going over the falls, snapping the leash:




Thanks to mother nature for providing us with the best weekend of south swell waves I can remember. Here is some video of Sunday, May 19, 2013, I used a harness mount that I borrowed from a friend in the morning and the nose mount in the afternoon. I was using the GoPro 3, the wifi remote is nice but the battery life is way to short, it ran out halfway through both sessions, will have to buy the extended battery, I guess.

Aloha, Robert Stehlik

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting a comment on Zen Waterman, your comment will show as soon as we have a chance to screen it for spam. Mahalo, we hope to see you on the water!